Fleetio's suite of fleet management solutions helps fleets of all sizes automate fleet operations and track drivers with the convenience of a smartphone and the Fleetio Go mobile app. Fleets can track, score and rank their drivers, manage maintenance, fuel, vehicle inspections, parts + more. Fleetio offers fuel card automation plus integration with multiple telematics solutions for automated odometer updates, DTC handling and fuel location reporting.
Every Fleetio account comes with unlimited users for optimal collaboration and is backed by our friendly, responsive customer support.
Allows me to structure the new corporate fleet policies, procedures, records. Encourages vehicle managers to protect, utilize and maintain company assets.
- The GUI is very clean and airy, so that makes a good first impression.
- The simple layout keeps "clutter-confusion" to a minimum.
- Little blue "helping" text through-out provides clarification of functionality for starting users. Just hover over those & click, or hover over little question marks.
- Their lack of strong vehicle & driver dispatching / routing / tracking / scoring is a plus for us (~1,000 vehicles & equipment). We only needed an asset management system with vehicle and equipment data capture capabilities. Preventive and scheduled vehicle maintenance. Also authorized driver assignments.
- Internal dbs communications are handy with public vehicle comments and easy email prompts. Maybe they'll offer IM??
-Batch Export/Import process is VERY fast and intuitive. Just "Export Data", receive Excel spreadsheet, modify your data, "Save", "Import Data", drag/drop the file, "OK" the template and click "Submit". You don't even have to rename the original file.
-Our corporate VPs are pleased with the automatic reminders and notifications. Driver's licenses, vehicle registrations, insurance renewals etc. can be dated to provide advance notice and even overdue alerts. Some other corporate departments were investigating this capability. Guess Fleet Management got it first.
-Creating custom fields is very simple. Everybody needs those.
-Canned reporting selection can be increased, OR,
-The ability to generate and save Admin or User reporting would be nice. Probably a more efficient avenue than the first option.
-NOT a CON: Automatic scheduled report generation would be a big plus for me. Come in to work Monday AM and find 3-5 brief reports already processed, covering vehicle Alerts, Problems, New Vehicles etc would be very nice. Maybe even auto distribution. Other databases do that.
-Too little internal corporate or financial structure hierarchy. "Group" is about the only way to tag a vehicle except with a person's name (driver). Our internal IT will have that as integration priority #1 since user security restrictions (vendor recently enhanced that), financial charging to contracts, projects and overhead is required.
-I discussed automatic vehicle retirement data routing to our G/L, Risk and Fixed Asset System depts with the vendor. They are providing a couple of workaround options and I think they should add this as a canned communication to other corporate depts. If only as vehicle data Excel file attachment to an email distribution group. Triggered upon vehicle status change to "Sold", "Scrapped", etc.
Likelihood to recommend
1. We have been using Fleetio for over a year now and the reminders component is our favorite. This internet based program sends emails to whoever needs to be reminded of driver and truck compliance issues. It saves our staff from having to review spreadsheets every week to verify expirations. And we can do it on the fly from anywhere, not just at the office.
2. The budgeting that we can do is great also. We can look at a glance and see how much a truck is costing us. Lemon? Hard driver? MPG? Service hog? You name it.
3. We group our labor to verify accountability and produce bonuses for payroll.
4. We labeled our departments like a truck. The shop is a truck, the facility is a truck, cash sales a truck, the cleaning staff a truck. Anything that has an expense. Now we can go see the cost for each dept. and create our budgets for any given time frame.
Fleetio has become a very important part of our operational support.
Most of this is probably our lack of training so far, but you asked... lol
1. Service entries vs. work orders
2. Assignments and attaching equipment. A lot of running around to reassign or move a driver or swap a trailer etc... Data entry piles up.
3. Inventory is still a bit cumbersome.
Likelihood to recommend
I love the freedom that you get to mold the software to you needs. As we all know getting vendors to customize what they offer to your business needs is very time consuming and tough. It can be very expensive too! Fleetio has baseline options that are better than most other companies that offer maintenance software. We chose Fleetio because they have a platform that is easy for the users. I have been working with Fleetio for the last year. With their help and willingness to change and improve we have reached a level where we were comfortable moving most of our day to day maintenance operations to their system.
I don't know if this is a con or me just wanting more!! I wish there were more integrations in the pipeline with our vendors. I wish we had more freedom. I would have more cons but every time I voice one of them to customer service they have been able to either fix it or put on the to do list!
Likelihood to recommend
We are using fleetio for management of vehicle and generator for international humanitarian organization. The fuel management before we started using fleetio was difficult and misuse of fuel by drivers was very high. Fleetio helped us to effectively monitor the fuel management for vehicles and generators.
The software enabled drivers to input their fuel data from their smart phone and the supervisor able to monitor the fuel consumption properly and take appropriate action in the case of abnormal consumption.
The service reminder also helps to remind drivers and supervisors when the vehicle is due for service.
The service reminder is working based on the data imported for fuel and the accuracy in determining the service is not perfect. If the software is coupled with additional hardware that help for GPS vehicle tracker and all information is connected directly to the KM counter, that will make the system super.
i have everything pertaining to my fleet in one place. the software keeps us on track for maintenance too.I find nothing wrong or lacking from the software as it is today. I always find it interesting when i log in (or get notified via email) and find a new feature or additional value added function.
I like that we can put gas in our vehicles and update our fleet via a mobile app. I enjoy the service reminder functions and I get a lot of use from the software knowing that i can look at past invoices and see how many miles we were able to drive on a particular tire replacement
Likelihood to recommend
• Keep up with maintenance tasks
• Reduce downtime
• Lower fuel costs
• Simplify management of driver records and assignments
• Share responsibilities and data among team members
Below are some frequently asked questions for Fleetio.
Fleetio offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $15/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Pay monthly or annually. No long-term commitment. No additional charges for extra users or support.
Fleetio offers the following features:
Fleetio has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business
Fleetio supports the following languages:
Fleetio has the following pricing plans:
Fleetio supports the following devices:
Android, iPhone, iPad
Fleetio integrates with the following applications:
ClearPathGPS, Fleet Complete, GPS Insight, TomTom WEBFLEET
Fleetio offers the following support options:
FAQs, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials