LeadSquared is a complete customer acquisition platform for businesses. It combines the features offered by both CRMs as well as Marketing Automation software, and thus brings your Sales and Marketing teams on the same page. It lets you :-
1. Automate lead capture from all sources
2. Run email, SMS and drip marketing campaigns
3. Prioritize amongst leads using quality and engagement scoring
4. Track lead activity on your website, landing pages, emails and calls, and
5. Access deep analytics about your sales and marketing activities.
It is best fit for businesses in the Education, Real Estate, Financial Services, Health & Wellness, Travel & Hospitality, and Software sectors.
I am using this software for our institution from last 1.5 years and found it very helpful. We have 5 users along with 1 administrator. It is very handy and hassle free software. Being as a administrator of the software in our organization I can say that is it very easy to adopt and our users are very friendly with this software.
Reminder Pop-ups. E-mail campaign, Defined dashboard, Landing page integration, Auto responders, Separate list for particular data, HTML mailer creation, transactional SMS and Various Kind of Analytical Reports, etc.
Export import feature of the LSQ to help generate more defined reports in excel format.
E-mail campaign report helps to target the audience based on open and click rate of the mailer.
Gets immediate responses from helping team (Technical team) at the time of any kind of technical error or at the time of support requirement.
Third party integration with LSQ takes time.
Likelihood to recommend
I have been very impressed with LeadSquared - that we had chosen amongst a plethora of tools available for the purpose - but none was as useful and easy to use as LeadSquared. We were doubly impressed with the depth of thinking that had gone in thinking each feature and how to make it the most useful for actual users. My sales and marketing team are quite excited by the effectiveness of the tool - and our witnessed business growth is a strong testimonial. As a decision maker, I get quick and intuitive reports which helps in aligning our strategy to our business goals and keeps team performance high. LeadSquared team has been exceptional in providing support and promptly resolving our queries in minutes. I strongly recommend LeadSquared.
1. Can be used even by Junior staff with minimal training - very intuitive product.
2. Has all the features that help us in our sales/marketing automation.
3. Landing page feature helps us creating mini sites and getting effective metrics.
4. Strong reliable support.
5. Good pricing options - value for money!
I would strongly recommend the reader to take LeadSquared tour and try it - you shall definitely find it worth your business value!
Granularity of access for lists for campaigns can be improved.
1) It has all the standard features of any good CRM such as lead management, lead segmentation, lead nurturing, lead tracking, distribution, lead qualification, source attribution, reporting & more.
2) And, it has good Marketing features too such as bulk email campaigns, drip campaigns, SMS campaigns, landing pages, webhooks to push/fetch data & auto responders.
3) Other standard Task management options & a few integrations with third party tools are there too.
4) It has the ability to collect leads from almost all the sources mostly directly incl. Sulekha, Justdial, Exotel etc... apart from the standard lead sources like Facebook, PPC, Website, landing pages etc... It supports Zapier integration too.
5) It's possibly the best CRM for education institutions.
1) It's slightly pricey per contact handled when compared with other SMB CRMs like Agile CRM.
2) It doesn't have a drag-drop campaign builder for designing Marketing automation campaigns (like that of Journeys in Webengage & campaign builder in Agile CRM).
3) It's only suited for B2C, not for B2B.
4) It can add more features in the Telephony & Web Engagement segments.
Likelihood to recommend
We have been using LeadSquared for about 2 years now for all our Email Marketing and Lead Management requirements. LeadSquared has been exceptionally good and has been evolving continuously to give us more features and options. My teams love the ease of use, the design and the continuously evolving new features. The customer support has been exceptional. The LeadSquared team has heard and responded to us extremely well, be it new feature request or other support requirements. The lead capture and nurturing dashboards have been immensely useful in our sales and marketing reviews. The dashboards and reports helped us improve our process. Kudos to the LeadSquared team for developing an excellent software. I would strongly recommend LeadSquared to anybody that is looking for a great lead management tool with an excellent ROI.
1) Excellent set of features and continuously evolving
2) Simple and Extremely user friendly Interface
3) Powerful and extremely useful dashboards
4) Quality of support
5) Excellent Up time record without any problems
1) We would love to replace our CRM completely but there are a few things that LeadSquared misses for our needs. But we believe that these features are scheduled in the roadmap. So, its just a matter of time.
Leadsquare opens the world to automated lead campaign management. It is easy to use and straight forward when it comes to campaigns and lead generation. With it’s built in CRM and the focus on the engaged leads, your sales have the right customers in focus.
It needs minimal training and setup to start. The built in reports, E-Mail and Landingpage templates are state of the art.
With the engagement score, you focus on the real engaged leads.
If you need help, the support acts fast. Usually you should just look on price, but with Leadsquare you get a lot marketing automation for the price you pay.
When it comes to track incoming traffic on your landing pages by different sources, it is possible but could be solved more straight forward.
CRM is fine for small business with small organisations. For bigger sales organisations, there are some points to improve productivity.
1) Automate lead capture
Capture leads from all possible sources, including email, phone calls, chat, online ads, blog, lead generation websites, and events.
Create effective, customized and responsive landing pages using our Landing Page builder. You can use your own templates or pick from our extensive template library. You can also convert any web-page into a lead-capture engine by creating responsive web forms, as well as website widgets (topbars and sidebars).
2) Automate your marketing activities
Engage with your with email, SMS and drip-marketing campaigns. Track your lead's activities with across all touchpoints - website, blogs, emails, online ads, and phone calls. Easily segment your lead list based on lead scores, behavior, geography or any variable that is relevant to you.
3) Accelerate sales
Prioritize the most sales-ready leads by using Lead Quality and Lead Engagement scoring. Automate lead assignment within your Sales team by pre-defining distribution rules. Set tasks and reminders to manage customer interactions easily. Keep your sales data with you even when you are on the move, with our mobile app.
4) Access deep marketing, sales and revenue insights
Get answers to questions such as :-
5). Use our API to build your own connectors
Connect your business apps, lead generation websites, etc. to your LeadSquared account, using our developer-friendly API and webhooks framework.
Below are some frequently asked questions for LeadSquared.
LeadSquared offers the following pricing plans:
Starting from: $25/month
Pricing model: Subscription
Free Trial: Available
Free 15-day trial, no credit card required.
Sales + Mobile CRM Plans:
LITE at $25 per user / month (billed annually)
PRO at $50 per user / month (billed annually)
SUPER at $100 per user / month (billed annually)
Marketing Automation Plans:
BASIC at $200 per month (billed annually)
STANDARD at $600 per month (billed annually)
ENTERPRISE at $1800 per month (billed annually)
LeadSquared offers the following features:
LeadSquared has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business
LeadSquared supports the following languages:
LeadSquared has the following pricing plans:
LeadSquared supports the following devices:
Android, iPhone, iPad
LeadSquared integrates with the following applications:
Ameyo, BigCommerce, Freshdesk, GoToWebinar, LiveChat, LiveChat, Shopify, SuperReceptionist, Twitter, Wordpress
LeadSquared offers the following support options:
FAQs, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials